- Current Prices:$224,900 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $259,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $115/mo,$150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,399 to 2,904Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Catawba Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Catawba Hills are about $170,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.