- Current Prices:$239,900
- Closed Prices:$194,500 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50 to $115/mo,$150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 3,390Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Catawba Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Catawba Hills are about $40,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.