- Current Prices:$257,575 to $283,800
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $269,440
- Median Sale Price:$252,505
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $138/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,691Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Catawba Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Catawba Village are $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.