- Current Prices:$369,000 to $789,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$479,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$359
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1939 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:895 to 4,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cathedral City Cove are about $150,000 – $850,000 and sit on 7161.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.