- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $135,000
- Median Sale Price:$133,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$170 to $182
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,063 to 1,287Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Catonsville Gateway is a neighborhood in Catonsville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are non-traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1990 and 1993. Homes in Catonsville Gateway are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Catonsville Gateway typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.