- Current Prices:$308,500
- Closed Prices:$276,500 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$1340/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1997 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,054 to 2,514Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Cay Lagoon is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Cay Lagoon are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cay Lagoon typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.