- Current Prices:$411,990 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$386,035 to $630,840
- Median Sale Price:$584,070
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$103/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2018 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,841 to 4,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Cayden Ridge are $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.