- Current Prices:$567,390 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$354 to $442,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:885 to 5,242Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Bay Heights are about $125,000 – $565,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.