- Current Prices:$224,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$213,500 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,506 to 2,277Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Cedar Cove is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Cedar Cove are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cedar Cove typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.