- Current Prices:$179,900 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$17 to $21,$271 to $435/mo,$271 to $478/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 4,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cedar Creek is largely a condo community. The homes in Cedar Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Creek are about $155,000 – $365,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.