- Current Prices:$142,000 to $214,899
- Closed Prices:$123,375 to $244,900
- Median Sale Price:$187,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$0,$150 to $465
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,610 to 3,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Cedar Creek. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $300. Property taxes range from as low as $8,526 to as high as $9,943. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.