- Current Prices:$320,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $372,300
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$401 to $485,$102 to $390/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,376 to 2,427Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cedar Creek is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Cedar Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Creek are about $160,000 – $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.