- Current Prices:$349,900 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$267,300 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,103 to 3,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cedar Grove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Grove are about $295,000 – $570,000 and sit on average-sized lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.