- Current Prices:$185,000 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $268,850
- Median Sale Price:$226,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 3,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cedar Grove Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Grove Village are about $160,000 – $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.