- Current Prices:$157,500 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$625 to $5332,$0,$600 to $915/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 6,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Cedar Hammock offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $595 to $2,360, master fees ranging from $625 to $6,934, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,770 to as high as $3,942. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $595 to $2,360, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,217 to as high as $6,793.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.