- Current Prices:$149,900 to $719,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $662,500
- Median Sale Price:$251,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$610 to $2360,$0,$600 to $915/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 6,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cedar Hammock are about $155,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.