- Current Prices:$674,900
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $668,500
- Median Sale Price:$472,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cedar Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Heights are about $220,000 – $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.