- Current Prices:$339,000
- Closed Prices:$56,000 to $353,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250.36/mo,$0 to $280
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 2,982Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Cedar Hills features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Cedar Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Hills are about $55,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.