- Current Prices:$139,900 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$97,000 to $153,500
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cedar Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Hills are about $40,000 – $150,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.