- Current Prices:$268,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$200 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,667 to 3,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cedar Landing are about $175,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.