- Current Prices:$465,000 to $935,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $1,485,000
- Median Sale Price:$950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,390 to 5,658Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Oaks are about $450,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.