- Current Prices:$705,944
- Closed Prices:$309,500 to $679,027
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$240,$240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cedar Pointe features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Cedar Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Pointe are about $135,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.