- Current Prices:$68,900 to $119,900
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $110,500
- Median Sale Price:$69,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $360/mo,$240 to $370
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:619 to 1,677Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Cedar Pointe Village Condominiums features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $240 to $536. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $557 to as high as $1,345.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.