- Current Prices:$109,888 to $134,900
- Closed Prices:$42,000 to $119,000
- Median Sale Price:$79,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $360/mo,$240 to $373
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:619 to 1,677Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cedar Pointe Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Pointe Village Condominiums are about $35,000 – $120,000 and sit on 8.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.