- Current Prices:$530,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $591,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$37 to $68/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 3,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cedar Ridge are about $180,000 – $360,000 and sit on 8048.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.