- Current Prices:$164,500 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$119,900 to $614,700
- Median Sale Price:$242,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $453/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:635 to 2,575Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cedar Springs Heights features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedar Springs Heights are about $95,000 – $375,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.