- Current Prices:$235,000
- Closed Prices:$229,900 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$232
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $286/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,012 to 1,873Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cedarbrook represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedarbrook are $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.