- Current Prices:$222,900 to $319,000
- Closed Prices:$191,000 to $324,500
- Median Sale Price:$276,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$440 to $495
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,208 to 3,726Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cedarfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedarfield are about $200,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.