- Current Prices:$285,000 to $304,700
- Closed Prices:$219,900 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$99/quarter,$0,$33 to $88/mo,$0 to $528
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 3,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cedarfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedarfield are about $200,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.