- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $179,500
- Median Sale Price:$170,370
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$54.5 to $68.95/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 2,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Cedarwood Village is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Cedarwood Village are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cedarwood Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.