- Current Prices:$225,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$204 to $234,$0,$54.5 to $69.85/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Cedarwood Village features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Cedarwood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cedarwood Village are about $90,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.