- Current Prices:$320,000 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$173,000 to $378,500
- Median Sale Price:$316,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$0,$300 to $600,$600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,153 to 4,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Centennial are about $185,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.