- Current Prices:$269,500 to $394,900
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,479
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$135/mo,$135 to $2270
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 4,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Centennial Lakes is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Centennial Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Centennial Lakes are about $215,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.