- Current Prices:$193,900 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$167,900 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,458 to 3,198Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Centennial Place are about $100,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.