- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $1,749,000
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,346,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$998
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1867 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:730 to 2,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Centennial represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Centennial are about $325,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, carport, rv/boat parking, off street parking, detached garage, other, garage, driveway, auto door, detached, attached, interior access, guest parking, underground parking, tandem parking and carport - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.