- Current Prices:$163,800
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$228,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$0 to $95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1977 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,460 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Centennial Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Centennial Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Centennial Village are about $145,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.