- Current Prices:$625,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $2,189,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$752
- Association Fee Ranges:$660,$120 to $495/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1878 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 4,271Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Central Alameda is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Alameda are about $180,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, attached garage, detached garage, side yard access, none, carport - 1, int access from garage, garage parking, workshop in garage, parking spaces, enclosed garage, tandem parking, covered parking, below building parking and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.