- Current Prices:$750,000 to $1,080,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $1,908,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,030,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$966
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $700/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:562 to 2,147Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Albany are about $220,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, int access from garage, side yard access and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.