- Current Prices:$160,000 to $10,000,000
- Closed Prices:$118,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$597,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$610
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $4028/quarter,$0 to $5923,$0 to $6078/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 21,004Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Beach are about $160,000 – $11,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, other, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.