- Current Prices:$435,000 to $2,600,000
- Closed Prices:$545,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$747
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$400 to $725/quarter,$175 to $611/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1896 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 3,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Central Berkeley is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Berkeley are about $185,000 – $1,850,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, side yard access, none, int access from garage, space per unit - 1, parking spaces and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.