- Current Prices:$1,950,000 to $8,000,000
- Closed Prices:$2,260,000 to $14,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1668
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1933 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 7,459Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Menlo Park are about $1,215,000 – $9,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, street, off street parking, driveway, detached garage and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.