- Current Prices:$1,275,000
- Closed Prices:$815,000 to $1,325,780
- Median Sale Price:$984,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$522
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $125,$120 to $263/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,370 to 2,902Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Central Park is a neighborhood in Morgan Hill, California. Homes in Central Park are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Central Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.