- Closed Prices:$455,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$597,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1922 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 1,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Central Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Park are about $245,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.