- Current Prices:$995,000 to $2,790,000
- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $3,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$836
- Association Fee Ranges:$119 to $562.95/mo,$0 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:625 to 3,340Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Central Richmond features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Richmond are about $680,000 – $3,735,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, attached, interior access and auto door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.