- Current Prices:$1,098,000 to $1,898,000
- Closed Prices:$830,000 to $3,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$870
- Association Fee Ranges:$112 to $525/mo,$0 to $582
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 3,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central San Mateo are about $410,000 – $2,080,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, street, other, detached garage, driveway, guest parking, off street parking, lot, underground parking, rv/boat parking and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.