- Current Prices:$418,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $740,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$539
- Association Fee Ranges:$292 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:824 to 1,370Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
Homes for Sale
Central Station Pacific Cannery is largely a condo community. This building was constructed in 2009. In general, homes in Central Station Pacific Cannery are about $285,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage parking, space per unit - 1, space per unit - 2, int access from garage, enclosed garage and spaces - assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.