- Current Prices:$999,000 to $1,868,000
- Closed Prices:$945,000 to $2,598,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$805
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $411.89
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 4,212Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Central Sunset features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Sunset are about $700,000 – $3,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, interior access and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.