- Current Prices:$1,080,000 to $2,499,000
- Closed Prices:$998,000 to $2,488,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,464,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$907
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $411.89
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:1,045 to 4,212Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Central Sunset features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Central Sunset are about $700,000 – $3,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, interior access and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.