- Current Prices:$188,000 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$159,139 to $369,777
- Median Sale Price:$287,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $416.39,$170 to $418/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 2,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Centura Parc is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Centura Parc represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Centura Parc are about $150,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.