- Current Prices:$199,500 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $359,999
- Median Sale Price:$274,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $416.39,$0 to $418/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 2,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The community of Centura Parc features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $160 to $418, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,028 to as high as $4,754. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $160 to $418, and taxes for the year can range from $1,839 to $2,974. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.