- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$248,788 to $324,900
- Median Sale Price:$276,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$178 to $190/mo,$180
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 2,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The home designs and prices in the community of Centura Parc are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $165 to $418, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,028 to as high as $4,377. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $165 to $418, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,839 to as high as $2,974.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.