- Current Prices:$275,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$154,900 to $359,999
- Median Sale Price:$271,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $416/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 2,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The community of Centura Parc features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $160 to $418, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,028 to as high as $4,754. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $160 to $418, and taxes for the year can range from $1,839 to $2,974. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.