- Current Prices:$270,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 1,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Centura West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Centura West are about $65,000 – $205,000 and sit on 6616.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.