- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$205 to $249/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Century Breeze are about $220,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.