- Current Prices:$309,000 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$205 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Century Breeze is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Century Breeze are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Century Breeze typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.