- Current Prices:$380,000 to $424,900
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $524,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 2,474Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Century Park are about $195,000 – $465,000 and sit on 5420.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, street, boat/rv, 3-car garage, 1-car garage, other, parking for guests, oversized, carport, 4-car garage and rv access(l).
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.