- Current Prices:$135,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $154,900
- Median Sale Price:$114,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 1,875Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Century Point is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Century Point are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Century Point typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.