- Current Prices:$194,500 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$152 to $200/mo,$300 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 5,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Century Trace is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Century Trace are about $165,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.