- Current Prices:$39,900 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$29,000 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$56,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$145.38 to $529
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:40 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Century Village offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $529. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $228 to as high as $2,005.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.