- Current Prices:$33,999 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$29,000 to $252,000
- Median Sale Price:$59,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $180246
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:40 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Century Village. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $180,246. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $228 to as high as $2,026.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.