- Current Prices:$38,900 to $307,500
- Closed Prices:$16,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $560/mo,$0 to $572
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:40 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Century Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Century Village are about $30,000 – $295,000 and sit on 13.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.