- Current Prices:$539,000
- Closed Prices:$529,500 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$610,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,828 to 2,373Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Century Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Century Village are $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.